This Much I Know

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Picture Worth A Thousand Words

IBO Sandy Gauthier recently posted the following note and photo on the Q Sciences corporate Facebook page.

"I would like to thank Q Sciences on behalf of Lori Manning,Shannon Miller and myself for your gracious donation of Q Pets to our Alberta Flood Pet Victims. The first box arrived yesterday. We will do everything in our power to get it to the pets who need it. Thank you so much, I am so proud and honored to be a part of Q Pets." - Sandy Gauthier

Thank you, Sandy. Q Sciences appreciates the opportunity to be of service and we are grateful for the dedication of our IBOs to deliver the donated product to the pets who can use it.

I was also touched by the amazing painting portraying QPets that I received from Sandy. Sandy's daughter, Skylar, painted this incredible piece that now hangs in my office. Thank you again for the very thoughtful gesture and for sharing your talent.



2 comments :

Unknown said...

I am so honored and have MEOW foundation in Calgary on board to help some cats. I also have met so many incredible people in my neighborhood through walking Rourke that have dogs with a lot of seperation anxiety from the local dog park, Rourke's favorite being closed. I'm doing the best I can to get it to the pets in need. On behalf of Skylar, she is so pleased you like the painting:)

Unknown said...

Sandy, I am so happy you have decided to work with QPets. You have a true heart and love of animals, you always give 110% of yourself. Your passion to help animals is incredible and I know that once this gets going I know that you will be amazing. Congratulations on your new business with QPets and best of luck to you.