This Much I Know

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Report from Alberta

I recently wrote this post with stories from IBOs about the impact the recent flooding in Alberta was having on household pets. The post included pictures of a QPets painting I received from IBO Sandy Gauthier that her daughter Skylar painted. The portrait hangs in my office still and every time I see it I am reminded of the quality of people we have sharing Q Sciences products and our philosophy of Purify, Optimize, and Protect. Sandy sent me an update today and I wanted to share some of the experiences she and her loved ones are having.

"I just wanted to say Thank you so much. I received my signed bottle and note today. Put tears in my eyes. I will proudly display it for all my family and friends to see. Thank you again for helping Rourke, he is doing so well. Starting to really like the camera. I have quite a list of people who have started their pets on QPets and starting to get some good feedback. My sister Karen has definitely noticed a difference since taking Qssentials. My cousin is starting to feel better also on Q96. I'm going to Meow on Thursday. Looking forward to hearing what they have to say. I'm doing my best as I do work a lot but have no doubt that Q everything works. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet you all and be apart of Q.

Kind regards, Sandy"


Thank you for the update, Sandy. We appreciate you and all Q Sciences IBOs for working those long hours and believing in the power of the products. The gratitude goes both ways. Things are getting more and more exciting at the Q and I look forward to a very exciting August.

No comments :