This Much I Know

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It can be fun and it can be easier than we think

david
so nice to meet you at rocky mtn summit and enjoy your presentation.
i want to share my story.
i injured my foot in february, just days before you 1st presented cellerciser at quniversity. for me, playing basketball is like breathing and sleeping, you can't live without it. i was overjoyed to learn of cellerciser. i immediately began saving for it. my main employment is family history, but i became more and more tired and brain dead. i really wasn't worth much for the last few weeks before i received your cellerciser. i revived quickly. my brain felt sharp again. my foot felt a lot better, and continues to heal, except when i overstress it by lifting or running.
cellerciser has given me my life back. i believe there is life after basketball and feel better than ever in many ways. i also live on a farm and sometimes must do hard physical labor. i have a lot more strength and stamina since using cellerciser.
an amusing part of this is that our dog seems to like it, not like qpets, but each time i use the cellerciser she lays straight across from me and watches intently. she wants to be part of the action.
the only disappointment is that i still don’t look like you. maybe you could hire me to demo cellerciser for you, then people would know that they won’t look like superman, but just feel better and have better muscle tone than before.
anyway, thanks so much. i have included my natural health flyer as well.
rich 

No comments :