This Much I Know

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Love it - Louisiana in the Q house

Hello Daren,

Well!!!

I would like to say thank you very much for your support on the event here.  I feel this event went very well.  Also, thank you very much for honoring my request on the Power Bonus Pool.  And offering the free shipping on the executive pack.  That will be a huge bonus.  As usual, you’ll never cease to amaze me with all you guys give to us in the field.  We just love Q Sciences.

We had Tony and Barb busy today.  Tony, Barb and Brandon were introduced to wonderful Cajun Cuisine today.  I think they even liked it.  We couldn’t get the alligator.  But they survived.  We all had a great relaxing lunch. 

Tony and Brandon did a superb job on this event.  I know there will be lots of activity from the event.  I feel this was just the beginning of something great for our area.

Rene did do an excellent job on these arrangements.  It was a great turn out for all of us.

I am so sorry Mark could not be with us.  We did get to talk for a couple of minutes.   But we will see him next month I believe he said.  I am already looking forward to that. 
What an absolute surprise from you and Gentry on the screen.  I forgot how much I missed everyone until I saw you guys.  We talk about how well we were treated at the Summit all of the time and how exciting it was.   Again,  thank you’ll so much.  I really can’t say enough.  God Bless.

Karla

No comments :