This Much I Know

Friday, June 13, 2014

Q can help! A must read

A girl in Hawaii (we had one mutual friend on FB) read my book, then ordered Q for her son. Started having some success after just 5 days. Here is her latest update when I checked in on her and her son: "He is doing good! We are so excited! He doesn't wet the bed at all anymore. He still sleepwalks but isn't in a panic or terrified when he does it. He has been playing with his brothers so well and responds to correction so much better. It sounds horrible to say but I was dreading summer break. Instead of this angry, raging little boy I was preparing on dealing with...he has been so sweet to be around. I told my husband yesterday I'm really enjoying him being at home. He is still quite hyper at times but I can't tell you the last time we have had to restrain him due to rage." Thought you would like that testimonial.

No comments :