This Much I Know

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Another Testimony


We do not make claims our products cure:  This is an experience unique to an individual:


I want to tell you I have proof these vitamins are something special.  I started using Q-96 just about 4 months back the first thing I noticed was my long distance vision was perfect again and that was only after under a month of using them.   I had and eye exam already scheduled at the VA Hospital and told my doctor I could see long distance clearly again.  He thought I must have cataracs starting.  He looked into my eyes and back again at my chart three times.  I ask him what he was looking for.  He said the chart noted I had floaters but that he could not find them now.   He did that dilation thing and looked my eyes over  and even check my eyes prescription.

He said my eyes were very healthy and ask me to return in 30 days for a recheck.  I told him I was taking a new nano sized vitamin and maybe that was helping me.   He did seem to be impressed and was looking a bit puzzled.   

The next month he did a full exam again.  He told me I no longer needed bifocals and my close vision that previously 2.25 was now 2.00.   He asked about the vitamins and I told him I was still taking them.   He asked for information on them so I told him he could check them out at the Q Sciences website that there name was Q-96.    

After 3 months I began having frequent headaches.   This was unusual for me and I was concerned the vitamins might be causing a poor reaction.   The next week my reading glasses broke and I went to get new ones.  I tried out the reading setup on the rack and kept moving down because I could see better with them.  Low and behold my eyes were now 1.50's.

Well who knows what might happen is a year.  I am very surprised and delighted with my new eyes.   Please share this email with all your staff.  I wished I could thank them all personally.

I noticed you sent me a leadership training notice.   Funny thing about it is where it is held,
I live on Whidbey Island.   I am so new to the program I do not have many clients yet but I sure share my excitement with all my friends and a few have started with the sample packs.  I am working in David Nelson's group.  He is very helpful and kind in dealing with my friends needs.

Thank you, 
God Bless and Keep You All

Richard W.

No comments :