This Much I Know

Friday, June 21, 2013

No energy Drinks - Q 96


I recently gave Q96 to my nephew (blessed to me out of friendship)... He had taken 2 of the supplements in the morning AND was drinking an energy drink that specifically had the word "FOCUS" on the drink... at the end of the day he was pouring out his energy drink and frustrated.. He had ONLY done4-5 things a day and everything seemed so "boring" ... He said

"Dad... I have to get rid of this drink, it has MADE me focus all day long.. my thoughts usually race 101 miles an hour and I have only been able to focus on ONE thing at a time today..."

The next day, we gave him another two... he had NO energy drink and by golly.. he could only focus on ONE thing at a time and his thoughts were calm and collected...

Energy drink or Q96??? He was thoughtful, creative and settled.. He has AUTISM and NO prescriptions made such an impact so early on.. ONE DAY!!! His mother was thrilled and I was elated to KNOW it was a miracle I got to be a part of and WITNESS!!!

Thank you Daren HoggeTony StephanAutumn Stringam and all who participate, use, promote, and LOVE this supplement!!

No comments :