This Much I Know

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Notes -- Kind

Q you run an exceptional organization and you are, from all I've seen, an exceptional man and leader. I want to thank you sincerely for the birthday wishes you sent me last week and for this congratulatory letter. 

. What you have created with Q is a model of how things should be done and I really appreciate you for it.

The focus on people, on their health and well-being and on helping them build a sustainable strong business that will stand the test of time is very commendable. This is a business I will be able to count on for the rest of my life and pass along to my children because of the way you are building it.

I thank you for all you are doing and for the kindness you've extended to me.

Warmest regards,
Kevin H.

No comments :