This Much I Know

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wonderful Story


I just wanted to share with you my Q Essentials story.......   I have PCOS, which is a condition that makes it difficult for me to get pregnant because I don't ovulate.   My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about six months and I had been taking q96 for a few months of this time.   I was ready to call my doctor to get some medical help.... most likely medications to help me ovulate......  when my mom gave me a sample box of Q Essentials.   I thought I would try the QE for a few months and see if it worked, because if it did, what a great story to tell the many other women my age who have PCOS too.   My husband and I both started taking it and we felt great.  Had much more energy, etc.   Well..... I couldn't even finish the box, because with one packet left, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!   Bam!  Amazing stuff! 

No comments :