This Much I Know

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Success

Hello Everyone, 

I hope all is well with all of you and your families.  You must here this story.

I met a woman several weeks ago named Tracy.  Tracy is a retired nurse.  She comes from a back ground of 13 doctors in her family.  I began to share Q96 with them.  I could see she was looking at me like I was absolutely crazy.  But I saw something behind those initial thoughts. I followed up and never heard from her.  Her whole belief is it has to be medical for it to work.  She was with her new husband Terri, who I have known briefly over many years now.  

On Saturday morning, November 15th, I got a text.  A long text. They were on their way to our event in Lafayette.  Her text continued on how her family had bipolar and has an aunt in a psyche ward for months,  and Tracy’s husband lost his son to suicide.  Her text went on and on about mental disorders.  I tell you the truth, I had to sit down.  I got this text at 9:30 am the day of the show.   Again, I had to sit down. Tracy’s text continued to say how she volunteered for two suicide organizations in New Iberia.  Our home town.  It got me so emotional.  I started to cry.   She is also a professional speaker and spokesperson for these organizations and other organizations.  Chills went all over my body. 

Well, they showed up and I was just shocked.  I asked her if she looked at the research.  She said, she looked at almost every study.   She said.  I am still very skeptical.  I said, that is great.  You will love what you hear today.  The event started.

Marc, her husband, Terri, was the guy who asked you.  Is that how you won the Super Bowl Game with the under throw.  The same way  you threw the balls for our great event that day.

Since that day.  I have had three meetings with her.  Mostly just building a relationship.  It has been wonderful.  Our meetings have been no less than 2-3 hours each.  The third meeting was just on the comp plan.  During that third meeting.  Tracy got a call that her niece’s best friend committed suicide.  Tracy got off of the phone.  And said,  This could have helped. 

Autumn,  when she drove up at my house on the third visit.  The first thing she said.  I read Autumn’s book.  Oh My God.   She went on and on about your book. 

Since then, they have had to call hospice in for her father.  She has had to put Qsciences on hold for a while.  But I think her skepticism is over.  I will tell you why.  She is on the product.


She told me after the November 15th event.  They thought they were coming to a one hour meeting.  Had they known it was five hours.  They would have never come.  They stayed for the entire event after hearing Marc and Dana in the first hour.  That was five hours.   She left the event, still saying she was skeptical.  But she is on board now.  I have learned so much in the last few weeks about  building relationships.  Rather than pushing Q on everyone.  

I want to  thank all of you for your part in what you have done.  Because of each on of you. I believe this woman will help so many people with this wonderful Q96.  Thank you Tony, Barb, Autumn and Dana for reaching out and being so transparent with your lives to change the world one person at a time.  Your tragedies are touching so many people.  And I am so proud to be a very small part of what you do.

Autumn. Would you please forward this to Tony.  I have misplaced his email. 

Love to all of you.


Karla

No comments :