This Much I Know

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Already Crossing the Pond! If you need help- Our IBOs can help, Get in the Q Qsciecnes.com

From Scotland...my dear friend, Angela writes: It just occurred to me that I have been taking Q96 for almost a month now. The change in me is remarkable to be quite honest. You wouldn't know that I have bipolar 2 from the change in me. Can't remember the last time I had mood swings. No more going off the rails. No more unexplained feelings. Totally level headed and evened out. No more dangerous meds, never ever ever taking them again, I don't need to now anyway :) not only has my mental health improved dramatically but my psychical has too. It's amazing the significant effect a (very well reasearched) formula of vitamins and minerals can do to you. I'm doing pretty damn well given the circumstances. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Q96 so I have Tony Stephan (one of many brillant people) to thank a million times over! Angela

No comments :