This Much I Know

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Another TRUE Q Story!

Daren, I am so excited to meet you this weekend. Everyday I am talking to people about Q96. Truthfully, I have not taken it on a daily basis as I end up giving my bottle away....

This week was a terrible week for me, which rarely I ever experience such convoluted problems. My husband was watching me and wondering how I managed through the muddle. I'm a calm person as a general rule ...have NEVER had a quarrel or fight in 46 years with him. So he knows me well.

I had these stressful situations with a certain problem and I found my body going into deep bone pain and my entire body BURNING from neck to toes. I have to tell you I was frightened as I was fearing a form of arthritis. He disagreed and said my stress level was more than he had ever witnessed in our life together for what others had imposed on me.

He is a great chiropractor and wouldn't tell me that if his heart felt otherwise. So that night I went to bed and started burning up. Then I googled my symptoms and more probable than not...it was caused from STRESS. Whew!

The very next morning I made certain I found the only bottle of Q96 I had. I took two (this was last Saturday, two days ago). Voila !!! Within two hours I felt a marked improvement. AMAZING!

Wish you could have seen his face when he knew it had worked for me.

I stand amazed as my situation was trivial compared to the countless people who need 
Q96 for other health issues.

THANK YOU!

See you Saturday.

Ellen F.

No comments :