This Much I Know

Thursday, May 30, 2013

On our way to a Million!! March to a Million!

Over the last 20 years, I've experienced the most gawd-awful digestive attacks: From the "embarrassing" to the down-right life threatening. Never wanting to resort to pharmaceutical, surgical solutions, I suffered year after year. I tried every natural remedy - namely probiotic concoctions that at one point were fairly effective. But, the problems always returned. Why was that?

Since February of this year, I have been taking Qssentials, which included QBiotics.

Yes, it did take 30 days, but now my digestive problems are gone! I read the below, and I am writing my own article: based on scientific research, which revealed to me exactly WHY I no longer have these problems.

As a bonus, after losing a major portion of body (belly) fat, no matter what I eat, my weight and body size has been maintained for 3 months.

If you wonder why you have headaches, stinky feet, smelly underarms, bad breath, and absolutely cannot lose belly fat and are experiencing other problems you may not be aware of, please contact me for more information.


Claire

No comments :