This Much I Know

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Another Believer !! Why wait, Just feel Better

Hi Daren; When you have time sometime call me and I will give you a short "synopsis" of a pretty awesome testimony I had today from my son-in-law. He called and asked where he can get some more Qssentials quickly because he is OUT and his shipment won't be in until Monday! Stacey is about 5 days behind him because she forgot to take it a couple of days, and he started taking his before she did, so he is OUT today and is in a PANIC! He LOVES the Qssentials and does not want to be without them EVER AGAIN! I LOVE IT! Geoff is a very laid back guy.....but WOW! Stacey says he is a completely different man! He has energy now .....he gets her "Honey Do" list done (he works the late shift so is home until 2:30 every day) so when she gets home from work at 5:00 his list of things to do are done and she doesn't have to nag him anymore for not getting his chores done....which makes for a MUCH happier man...and woman....thus MARRIAGE! :) HE is a believer....and I told both him and Stacey that even with just this one testimony...they need to tell EVERYONE they know and that alone will propel their business....because EVERY wife wants their husband to have more energy to get their "Honey Do" list done.....which makes for a MUCH happier woman...and you know the sayings.... "Happy Wife....Happy Life." AND....."If Momma ain't happy ain't NO ONE happy!" :) THANK YOU for starting this WONDERFUL COMPANY with the most WONDERFUL PRODUCTS, Mr. Daren Hogge!! :) I Love You Man! Gloria :)

No comments :