This Much I Know

Monday, April 8, 2013

5,000 and counting

My name is Diana and I became a Rep for Qscience Because of this Reason . I suffered for the last Year with Terrible Migraine Headaches.. 

I had Never experienced this problem in my life..Until About 1-1/2 Years Ago.. I took tons of Ibuprofen and New that would / and could not be good for Me or my stomach... I have had an Ulcer before and was afraid this might happen again If I couldn't get the HeadAches under Control.... I went to the Dr.. and they put me on Two Different Prescription Meds.. But the Dr. Warned me to the Fact that if I took the Main one and combined it with my Anti Depressant That it could Effect my Organs...( and not in a Good way ) GREAT is what I said..

I met my upline Lynn and she told me about Q-96 and what I found was RELIEF after 3 days of taking this product . I had GREATLY improved.. the Migraine went to a Pin spot of a Headache.. and on the Four day It WAS GONE...

Two weeks into this product and I am afraid to say it OUT LOUD.. but the Migraine/ Headaches ARE GONE...

I now try to tell everyone that I know that May suffer from this same problem.. I have a friend. That has signed up for auto ship today..She is a Migraine sufferer as Well... I gave my friend a sample pack to Q-96 to try and within Two Days she noticed a difference in her MOOD/ Headaches were Less... Her Migraines are from an Accident so It may be more Related to her Neck and Back.. But she is happy to start taking the Product and Tell others About it..

She is actually hoping that it makes such a Difference that she can Get her Husband that is Very ADD to Start as well..

Diana M

No comments :