This Much I Know

Friday, April 19, 2013

Fun to Read


TESTIMONY !!!!! OCD, Compulsive, recurring negative thoughts, stress ~ GONE!

Yes I do... my compulsive behavior has decreased along with the anxiety. OCD usually is diagnosed with Bipolar too. I used to chew my nails right down to the bottom Yes so no nail was left. I think it was a form of hurting myself like cutting, I would have recurring negative thoughts that would leave until I was satisfied with an outcome good or bad. If I scratched one arm I had to scratch the other or cheek or what ever I needed to do the same on the other side of my body including how many time i scratched had to be the same on each side. My house is crazily unorganized and not very clean ( working on that ) because there are certain ways to do things or so i thought and if it wasn't done that way I just COULD NOT complete the task. Checking the door to make sure it was locked I always checked 3 times every night just to make sure one right after the other. These Compulsive Patterns have mellowed out I no longer feel the need to do any of them I have relaxed and fallen into a new life of calmness my intake was up to 6 + 6 = 12 daily capsules... do adjust to my stress level I'm now taking between 4 and 8 a day.

Kerry A.
3

No comments :