This Much I Know

Friday, April 12, 2013

Another Must Read - Q it UP!


Hi to all the people who are friends on facebook. Does anyone want to feel good about themselves but cannot?  Would you like your thoughts clear and out of distress and function like they are supposed to?
 I am talking about anxiety.  It is not fun and will make your life not how it is supposed to be. I have had a horrible time with life and being able to enjoy it with friends, family and work.
I will describe just a few simple things to shorten this.  Going to the store and shopping, going out in public for lunch, dinner or breakfast.  Driving, waiting for a stop light to change green so you can go or even continue driving. Talking with anyone and you can’t,  and have to leave so you make excuses to shorten the conversation. That way  you can get out of there and feel safe.
 Not being able to concentrate or stay focused due to your brain going 1000 miles per hour. Throwing up under stressful situations or every morning when you get up. Also throwing up after eating. Ok, it goes on and on and on...........your body and brain needs help.
 I have suffered for way too many years and have tried a lot of things. My mother, Ellen F, gave me a product to try and it is called Q96. I WANT TO SAY THIS STUFF IS AMAZING AND HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. I have been taking it for 3 weeks and just cannot describe what it has done for me!
 All I can say is that I feel great and am kicking a-- and looking forward to the rest of what I have left in my life.  I am going to make progress each day on my goals that I have planned and have wanted to do in my life. So the question is; “Do you want to feel good and not take drugs to feel better?”  If so, look into Q 96 Mood Optimizer and live life again!  PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Check outhttp://www.qsciences.com/  and live life again. Thank you Q96 ….for giving my life back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :