This Much I Know

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Facts tell her Story -

Hi Scott,

We are truly grateful for EMP Q96 in our lives. What a miracle and blessing it has become.

We met with a family right after the call tonight. They are big into doTERRA and have tons of contacts. We are hoping they will be at the meeting on Thursday night. They are very interested in the product and the business opportunity.

We are excited for this new adventure. Yesterday, I received several calls before the event from those with questions and seeking help for them or their families. I love that we are able to share and help others along their journey.

We know our future is filled with hope, sharing and lots of EMP Q96. We couldn't be more excited and more hopeful for a bright and beautiful future.

Thank you for everything. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Thomas, Jerlyn and Hayden Murphy






Sent from my iPad


S- Right now I’d like to introduce Thomas and Jerlyn Murphy. What’s so amazing about your story Jerlyn is what happened and how you experienced this whole thing. It’s shocking to hear what actually caused your problem. I hope everyone got a chance to read her story.
Jerlyn, tell your story to Tony and all the things that have happened. At the end, we’ll get back to questions.
J- First of all, Tony, I just want to say thank you for changing our lives in a way that we are just utterly amazed and so grateful for. Three years ago, I was going to go in for a quick hysterectomy repair, in and out. They said it was going to be a 20-30-minute surgery. It extended for hours. We really didn’t know what had happened. They said there were some complications, but everything was fine. The next day on the way home I got very sick and ended  up back to the hospital. They didn’t know where the blood was coming from, but they said my body was filled with blood and they weren’t anticipating me making it through the night. They later found out after 9 months of going through testing that what had actually occurred was I had had a major stroke in the surgery, and they cut my vasovagal artery. I had bled out. They had given me blood transfusions and I had actually died. Come to find out, it was the wrong blood type; so my body developed autoimmune disorders, autonomic disorders. By the time I got to the Mayo nine months later, I was in daily grand mal seizures; I was losing consciousness every day; if I would brace my arms, I would walked across the room, I would just collapse. I couldn’t do anything without a cane. I went to stroke rehab, trying to do anything just to survive. They were putting me in for weeks on end into the hospital trying to find things out but I was getting sicker every day.
So 9 months, almost a year into it, I got with the head autonomic doctor at Mayo clinic, and within the first 20 minutes in there, he said, “I know what’s wrong with you. It’s a rare disorder that we see that takes place when you’re given the wrong blood and arteries are _____” and different things; however, we only see this in autopsies, and we’ve never seen this in anybody alive past 4 months. You’re at a year. Your myelin sheath is gone. That’s why you’re in so much excruciating pain. Your nerves are just firing. Let’s go ahead and give you just a whole bunch of OxyContin and hard-core medicines. We’ll kind of sedate you and make the last couple of weeks of your life as pain free as possible. My husband and I said, no, we will try anything that you have to try. This is Mayo. Let’s figure something out. We decided to go in and do some experimental immune system transfer, supposed to be a 10-day process. Two days in I ended up with meningitis and pneumonia. The doctors told my husband she’s got a week tops and just say goodbye. By Friday of that week I was in a coma at home. The doctor said bring her in. She’ll be gone within two hours of getting here; instead he kept me home for the weekend. All of our family and friends, ward members, people at church fasted. I pulled out of the coma but went through an intense 9 months of just trying to rehabilitate back to even being able to get out of bed. There were a lot of health issues.
My last summer a year ago, we tried heading over to the beach because the doctor said that I did not have the ability to control body temperature. If it was 100 degrees outside, my blood was 100 degrees within 20 minutes. If it was 30 degrees, it’s that; and so living in Arizona, they said get out of the state. It may try and help you, otherwise, you won’t survive the summer.  We drove over to California. I got so sick by the time they brought me back in two weeks, I had to go through another immune system transplant, and we didn’t know if I would survive. 
This last year has been many bouts of pneumonia, many bouts of meningitis, jaw surgeries, grafts, rejections. In May I had pneumonia again, was just really sick, and Renee and Darce called me and told me about this new product. I did research on it and said, “I don’t have bipolar”. That’s great but that’s not what’s wrong.  I have an autonomic and an autoimmune and I just don’t know that this is going to work. I had tried every nutritional supplement out there. I’d been to every all natural doctor in Arizona and West Coast. I have cabinets full of …My body won’t absorb vitamin D . It won’t absorb B. It won’t absorb any of the nutrition that it’s being given. I appreciate it, but I don’t know that I want to waste anybody’s money on this. When I came down with pneumonia and the doctors were talking about putting me back in the ICU, I knew that this was a death sentence.
At 3:00 in the morning one night, I was in tears, and my husband got the Q96 bottle and said, “I just feel like you should try it. What do we have to lose?” Two days later I woke up and felt something different. I can’t describe it. I just felt different. This is working. Day 5 when I got up, I got out of bed. I walked out to the couch by myself. It was the first day my husband didn’t have to help me. I could go to the bathroom by myself. That was five days in.
Because I was so sick, the doctors had put me back on 24/7 care and my husband had to work; so he sent me over to my sister’s house to stay for a week. It was my second week on Q96, and she was trying to arrange someone to take her kids to an end-of-the-year party, and I said, “I think I can go”. I said, “I feel better. I’ll try it.” She said, “You haven’t left your house hardly for three years except for a doctor.” I said, “I feel OK,” and I went. I called my husband that night, “I went to Peter Piper, I sat in a chair, I didn’t move, and I just came back.” That was the greatest thing that had happened in three years. This is changing my life. If I never got any better than today, this is better than I’ve lived; and it continued to get better. The next week I was able to stand and make dinner for a couple of nights in a row. Anytime I’d stand for that period of time, I’d pass out and go into massive seizures.
 By week 4, I was able to go shopping and do a couple of things; and we just went to the beach for 2 weeks. We got to drive over at night and have hotels and things lined up, knowing that I had to go straight there. We got to California and it was, “I feel OK”. … went to lunch, the first time I had been a real outing in 3 years. We spent two weeks at the beach. The first week I was able to sit down on the beach and play with my kids, able to sit there and do some things. The second week at the beach, I was up and playing paddle ball with the kids. I walked down to the pier, collecting sea shells with my son. I sat on the beach, and the day before we left I walked four flights of stairs. I have not been able to put just one step onto the curb without causing a change in blood pressure and heart rate that it was causing me to lose consciousness, and I went up four flights of stairs.
 I’m happy. I feel better. I have energy. This is changing my life. In May my doctors told me they did not think I would survive the summer. They told us we had to plan because my body was too worn out. It’s been six weeks that I’ve been on the product, and my body is recovering, and it’s returning at a miraculous rate and we are beyond grateful. I can’t thank the Q enough. We want to help everybody that we can, share this, because it is changing my life.
T – Wow! What an incredible story. That’s beautiful. That just shows the power of real nutrition and how the body can change and how it can change the entire environmental terrain within the body by inputting nutrition that has that type of power. We’ve heard stories like this before, but you have an amazing story, and that story you will be able to use to help so many ppl who struggle on a daily basis. Wow. Incredible. Good for you!
J- Thank you. Yes. I’m thrilled and we can’t wait to see where life gets. I read Autumn’s book and I remember it saying somewhere in there, “If this is as good as it gets, I will be happy”; and every single week for the last four weeks, I have said that, and every single day it gets better.
T- And how many capsules are you on now at this time?
J- I am doing QSsentials, the Women’s pack is all I’m doing. I’m doing the vit D spray and vit B12 spray.
T- give this a try. It’s all relative to how we feel. We hear ppl all the time… I remember Autumn in her first year said, “Wow! My whole life has changed. I’m there!” We updated her dose and got more nutrition into her and she said, “I thought I was there.” Hey Dana, do you remember that?
D- Absolutely. … Six months in, she was so much better. Over time, she just kept having more and more improvements in health. Just amazing. It’s more than likely that’s just going to happen for you. You’ve only been on it for six weeks. Imagine six months from now or six years from now, the changes that can happen. It really is that way for so many people that have been on it for many years. It’s just incredible.
T- I would recommend if you could try, get up to 4 in the morning. Continue to do the QSsentials for women. That’s a wonderful protocol with the probiotics and the herbals and the good things that are in it. I would add another 4 EmPower Plus Q96 a day. See what it does for you. Take it to the next level. If you were to add some of the fish oils and the aminos to that, you will see a greater amount of recovery.
J – Thank you. I am forever grateful. This is a blessing and a gift. I’ve told 100 ppl already. We plan on sharing this with everybody because it’s the first thing that’s really worked.
T- if I can help you, but you’re sure on the way. Hold the Mayo (Clinic). It’s OK. When our society changes, and eventually we are going to see a major restructuring. When we come back to the fact and realize that this body is an organism; and when we feed it, things like EmPower Plus Q96, fish oils, you know the QOmegas combined with the QAminos. That’s the real medicine. That’s the real answer to our health. We can do so much to restore our body.
S- There’s really more to this story also. Tell how it has helped other members your family and other things, as well.
J – my son has ADHD. He is on the autism spectrum scale and has had severe anxiety disorders. With me being sick he was really having a hard time. In February of this past year I came really close to dying. We had to pull him out of school because he was terrified that if he left my side something was going to happen to me. On day 5 that I was on it, we started my son on Empower Plus Q96 and biotics. He’s been having night terrors every night. He’d wake up screaming. We couldn’t control him. On day 2 on this he has not had night terrors since. When he was born he had open heart surgery. He’s had all kinds of problems on top of this. He’s had digestive problems for his whole life. I’ve had him on probiotics for years. Not this one, a different one. We’ve tried everything. I’m a firm believer in all natural, have several all natural doctors that I go to. Never done medications with him. I’ve done all natural stuff but we struggle every day. Within 2 weeks of my son taking this, he came into my room and said, “Mom, the storm is gone in my head. It no longer feels like it’s rainy and stormy. Everything is calm and I’m happy and I feel good. I haven’t had headaches. I didn’t know that my stomach wasn’t supposed to hurt. For the first time ever it doesn’t hurt to go to the bathroom,” and his leg aches have gone away, his headaches…progress physically. Mentally with the social anxieties that he’s had, he hasn’t been able to leave the house. He’s been starting to go back to church activities. He’s going off with friends for past couple weeks. For the first time in his life, he’s been able to be with friends and ppl for longer than 24 hours, where he will hide in a closet, under the trampoline or somewhere... When he had only been on the product for a little over 2 weeks, one of his friends came over for 3 days. He never hid, he never came into our room. He stayed there with him, and always every year at the beach at the family reunion, we had to shut the doors and turn out the lights so that all of his cousins would go away so that it’s calm every other day; and for two weeks, every single night he stayed playing with cousins and friends. My family… there’s as much change in Hayden as there was in me, just from a different, social standpoint.
My nephew who is 8, he is adopted. He had oppositional defiance. He was becoming very, very violent at home. My sister was scared. He was hurting other kids. Every day she would call hysterically in tears saying she didn’t know what to do with him. My sister got a bottle the same time I got mine to try for him. Within 4 days he started calming down to the point that it was probably about 80% of his symptoms were gone. He’s been on it for 6 weeks.
At the beach, I was sitting down with him and my son and the three of us were talking and she was describing trying to get either of these boys to take any supplements or oils or to take anything was like pulling teeth, and both of these boys said they wouldn’t want to be without their Q. They are 8 and 12 and say they want their Q. The first thing my son does when he gets up in the morning is get it for himself because he says, “I feel better.” He  has already recognized it. So we have seen miracles in our family—me, my son, and my nephew, that are just phenomenal.
S- I’ll be down there tomorrow and get to see and meet you. There are so many ppl we can help. That’s what this is about. Tony’s story is about helping as many ppl as we can.  Thomas, do you want to share how your feel?
T= it has been amazing being able to watch my wife be able to have a life again, to be able to watch my son be able to deal with life again. This has been something I didn’t even dream of seeing. I had just kind of said, ok this is what we’re doing. I love them both and we’ll go along with life as it is. Once all these changes started, there is a spark of life in this family, saying you know what, we can have a life again. Because of this product we have hope. So there is like they say, they never want to be without their Q again, I never want them to be without it and I want to share it with everybody because of my belief in it.
S-  Thanks so much, for being so open about your experiences and being willing to share it with others. We are going to take advantage of that and allow you to share and testify to as many ppl as we can.
J- Anything we can do we are so willing because we are so incredibly grateful for this blessing in our lives. 

No comments :