This Much I Know

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Quality = Q Sciences

Hi David, I wonder if you remember me. I bought a cellerciser from you over 25 years ago approx. I believe when I was in Utah.. You came back to my life when I learned that you joined forces with QSciences. I am thrilled. Finally a company that sees exercise as a powerful and essential component for optimum health. My name is David aka Sunwolf. Would love to talk. I use my cellerciser daily and it's like new after so many years. You are awesome. Would love to talk sometime. I was going to go to summit event and due to extenuating circumstances, I am unable to attend. darn. Bravo and I am so p[roud of you and you really have not changed much. You are such an inspiration while inspiring hope and possibility. We are unstoppable. In Health and Gratitude David (Sunwolf)

No comments :