This Much I Know

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

great learning lesson -- on target

Team Q!

Ken Forrest here. I will sadly miss tonights call. I am traveling to Korea and don't think my cell will work. Daren is on his way to Taiwan. Q is going global people. GLOOOOOBBBBAAAALLLLLL. It's time to pull out the stops and shake the fears and call the big dogs. 

Get your business leader friends. Here is a list of people you should contact about the business opportunity. I spent 25 years consulting the industy of MLM's top producers and income earners. Here is the list of where about 70% of the top come from...

Teachers
Coaches
Sales professionals
Entreprenuers who had previous failures

But the most millionaire MLM'ers are.........

Women who get sick and tierd of being broke.

I am not kidding about that. It's time to pick up the phone, deliver some samples, and go get the housewives and single moms who are just sick and tierd of being sick and tierd and broke!

Get them on the phone with your upline.... Me???????

I'll be back from Korea next tuesday.... Start setting them up...

GO people, go go go....

No comments :