This Much I Know

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fun to Read!

Does your Business get text or emails like this daily? At Q we are Blessed. From an IBO!

Just another example of how this is changing my life....

My sister in law had no idea that I started anything new or the changes that were taking place in my life. When she got to the beach, I was in taking a nap. She thought that most of my day would consist of sleeping and told my son she would come back in a couple of hours or if I was too tired for visitors, she would visit with me the next day. When I awoke, I walked four doors down to say hi. I walked in and hugged my family members. We sat and talked and laughed. I left after a half an hour and returned within five or ten minutes as I forgot to ask something.

Again, when my sister in law saw me there, she was shocked. She couldn't believe I had walked back to her room. She called my brother, who hadn't arrived on vacation yet and told him he better get here quicker than anticipated. She then explained that in two weeks last year, I was never able to attempt walking down to her room twice in a day, much less within minutes of each other. You have to come see this. I don't know how long this will last and I have no idea what she is doing but some type of miracle has occurred. Your sister is back.

Yesterday, I was able to sit on the beach and talk to my sister in law about Q96 and the difference it is making in our lives. She said she didn't need any other proof or understanding of how it works, I was proof enough. As soon as we get back home, my sweet sister in law will be starting Q96, as well as one of my nieces. She also asked if I would talk to three of her family members about Q96.

I continue to improve. With one month on the QEsssentials, each day brings added smiles and strength along with added improvement. My gratitude is beyond words that Tony created an amazing product. My sincere gratitude to him and all those involve with this amazing product.

Yes, you have my permission to share this and the previous message.

However I can help, whomever I can help, I would be happy to.

No comments :