This Much I Know

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Give it try! Q it UP!

 left for San Diego right after the Sahara Cares Autism Fair and and just got back last night so am available if you have any questions regarding how to start implementing this product with your child/children and/or yourself.  I was visiting a friend there who's son also has autism and she has been so impressed with the results she has gotten with him just after two months of taking the EMPowerplus Q96 that she has decided to join our Q Sciences Team as an Independent Business Owner.  I'm telling you this because this product is nothing short of a miracle for so many people once they and/or their children start taking it.  

My friend had not seen my son in a while and was shocked at the changes in him.  He is now so calm and observant and we were able to take him everywhere.  She is excited about the same sort of future with her son and I'm excited for them!  I gotta say, before this trip I was a little anxious as the last time I flew with my son he had several tantrums in the airport and one on the plane during take-off.  Not only did my son not have any tantrums this time, he was compliant and really enjoyed himself.  He waited in line so patiently and was great in handling some mishaps we had along the way.  I'm so looking forward to taking more trips with him and wish the same opportunities for all that have a child with special needs.

No comments :