This Much I Know

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Love this! Another life helped!

I've had some cool experience this weekend. And am working with an additional new group of people. Trying to spread out to other areas of Australia and get ready for Ken

. My contact in Sidney is planing on signing this week and will be also working on people she knows in Sidney Melbourne Adlai and Perth.

Also another guy I just met bought a bottle and took samples back to Sidney . "With addiction "

This is a text I just received from a casual friend I know and lives in Sidney. He has thought of suicide and attempted several times over the past few years. He is taking 20 sample boxes he bought back to Sidney  with him. Read what he had to say...

No drama at airport I'll fix that money up tomorrow that was west pack bank you said thanks. could not tell you the last time I felt this good. half a dozen tears when I left my daughter lily. instead of water works half way to the airport feal guilty about that but still no water works if I wasn't going through it I would not believe it i no I  won't be found hanging from the roof. thank you again mate your a life saver I owe you big time anything you need just ask as I said you saved a life I hope to do the same 100 fold

Q96 has saved another life.
And there are more stories still.
Thanks for your support.

No comments :