This Much I Know

Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Saved my life"

Dear Ken I would like to thank you and Ric Miller for saving my life and helping me get it back on track.I will tell you a little about myself.Im a 52 year old male who never wanted to live past 25.Like you I indulged in drink and drugs   Everything from weed (pot) to main lineing  up the worick farm (arm)but I was doing it at the age of 13 hopping to end it by
25.I have know Ric as long as he has been in Australia I was he's Nabour till the x kicked me out I now live in New South Wales I was back in Queensland on the weekend for my 11year old daughter birthday.On Sunday night by chance i ran into RIC in his driveway going to c Tom who lives there the best thing that has happend to me.He gave me some Q. EMPowerplus Q96 I'm glad he did on Saturday nite I wanted to visit Robin Williams as I have done for as long as I can remember I was at my daughters party and had a melt down as I did everyday. So I left so the children dint see me in that state which made the x think I was going to get on the drugs which I don't do anymore or drink but still wanted to neck myself.As I was walking around the block I was saying to myself how long can I do this and snap out of it because I had to go back to the party which end up happening I don't no who thank for that I'm an athiest .On Sunday night after talking to Ric and having a Q96 I went to bed with a smile on my dial (Face Aus slang got plenty more dogs eye meat pie,dead horse tomatoe  sauce or ketchup in your terms)woke up Monday still with that smile and haven't stopped .I would love to tell you my hole story sometime and have a chat with you after taking Q96 but this is my second email I ever sent and it took me over 1hour or more to do it.my story would take me a week or two to type.I have plenty of time I'm an insomniac don't sleep for days without heavy medication so if you would like to hear more you can contact me on 042173788.I have already thanked Ric in person and on the phone uncountable times and I'm  in dept to him and you for the rest of my life.I am spreading the miriacull (can't spell didn't spell check 4 me )in Newcastle once again I  would like to thank you and Ric for saving my life and if I can save just one person from swinging from the rarfters or double barrelling so it's a closed coffin I will be a happy man if I can save more I will be the happiest man alive.I read your book why Q now and you ask the question y many times that is my y not money I would love to talk to you and meet you in person when you visit Ric later in the year look forward to your response please contact Ric first.once again from the bottom of my heart (Which I had a heart attack at 47)not just my mouth talking 
Sent from my iPhone

No comments :