This Much I Know

Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Journey Began a few months ago-- Q it UP

4 days ago - while at her soccer game Charley was sitting on my knee at break time.  She leaned forward and said - "maybe I should just fall off and crack my head open".  I said Charley why would you say that.  She said "because I don't like myself".  My heart broke.  As a parent I did not over react.   I simply gave her a big hug and told her I loved her and told her all of the great things about her.  She seemed to laugh it off and was back out on the field.. but that is the moment I decided .. I needed to journal her journey.
We have put Charley on Q Sciences Empower Plus.  It seems to have helped countless other children with anxiety, behavioural and self esteem issues.  Charley is now on day 3.  So far we have already noticed the following"
* she has yet to wake up / asleep in the night and seems to be sleeping soundly
* her aggression towards her sister is almost non existent - absolutely noticeable
* Charley herself is more polite, uses her manners and seems more calm

No comments :