This Much I Know

Friday, August 29, 2014

Love it! Stories of HOPE-

Shawn
----

First of all I'll just say thank you to you Shawn.
Remember me? I live in a country side Cheongju.
Early August you came and you gave me that little blue boxes.

My place the doctor and the public health care center staff did not come even serious mental illness are in my house.
But you came to my home that far away from your place also that busy time. 
We surprise because you listen my family's story, share your experience and gave me that little box without cost.

I gave my grandson to take that four capsules every day. He is a high school student.
As I told you that time my grandson taking schizophrenic medicine also his father(my son) has mental illness too.

My grandson he always has a knife in his school bag. 
Because he said all the time someone try to kill him that's why he carry a knife for his self defence purpose. Sometimes his teacher found a knife and panic.
Every morning, our family spent whole time try to search a knife and to take away from him. It was a our family's daily routine.

Teachers and classmate parents are asks us to sent away him to a mental hospital and quarantine him. When I hear that I feel the urge to commit suicide my whole family.
I hate my self & god because about this situation, But you told me that it was not gods hate, It cause by brains nutrient deficiency.

My lifelong wish is my grandson back to normal and live like others.
It is my wish before I die. I can not close my eyes because my son and my grandson live life like that.

But, My wish was made. That little box made just within two weeks.
I can't believe my eyes because My grandson goes to school without carry a knife. 
Even he said greeting every morning to me "Grandma I'm going to school see ya~" and he run to school. He back to very normal youth and I never seen like his smiling face too.

I don't know what ingredient made that medicine also I don't want to know how made. But it changed whole my familys life and future.
Now, our home we laughing & back to normal family we are very happy about that.

Our family became a lifelong debt to you.
We don't know how we pay back to you and how we say thank you.

I would like to you come visit my home the next time you visit Korea.
I want to show our happy family and say thank you from bottom of my heart.

I have a contact information that time you gave me, 
I will keep purchase this product and spread my family's experience to others.

Finally, I thank god to met you in my life and the president of this company  
that made this Incredible product for benefit us.

God bless you Shawn, your family and the company.

I hope meet you again near future.

No comments :