This Much I Know

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I am all Q- IN!!

I find watching the World Series of Poker fascinating! I don’t condone playing poker and I don’t encourage you to do so, however, there are a couple of elements from this game that I find intriguing.
First off, I do know that it’s not just luck that comes into play for those who are professionals. If it were just luck, the best players in the world would not always win or be in the running to win and yet it seems like most tournaments they are. Many of them earn a lot of money by playing this game of skill. Knowing the odds, knowing what to do in certain situations, of course, increases your chances of winning.
 One of the things that I find most fascinating about this game is that at some point most of those playing have to make a critical decision. This decision is at what point do they risk everything and push all of their chips into the center of the table and say the famous words, “I’M ALL IN!”
 You see, they have analyzed the situation that they find themselves in and feel determined at this stage of the game that it’s all or nothing, because they know that if they continue to go on as they have been, they will slowly lose anyway. However, by taking a bold step and saying, “I’M ALL IN,” after calculating, after analyzing the facts of the current situation and deciding this is the best time I can either completely change my position or lose anyway and move on.
I personally believe that many people find themselves in the same situation. If they continue to go on as they have over the past year or decade they will never improve their situation. It is definitely hard to make a change, but I can tell you that it is also hard to stay in the same situation every single day and face those challenges of uncertainty of not knowing if your family will have enough to get by or ultimately lose their health and lose everything.
I believe, it’s time for all of us to make that critical decision, and so I ask, “Are you all in, or not?” It is easy to look at your daily activities and decide if you are all in. If you are doing the same thing every single day and not progressing or moving forward in life, you are not all in. You are slowly losing and ultimately you will not be in a better position than you are today.
Therefore, I ask at this time, analyze the opportunity that Q Sciences offers. I am telling you from experience and talking to experts that our compensation plan is simply amazing. It is a vehicle in which people can earn an extra $200-$300 a month for a car payment, $1000 a month for a house payment, or $10,000 a month that some of our IBO’s are making, which is life changing.
Look at the products that we have to offer: 18-year history, 25 medical publications, backed by Dr. Kimberly, Dr. Moshofsky, Dr. Spray, Dr. Robbins, Dr. White and all of the other amazing doctors. To know that the product has been tested, retested, tested again and it shows that this product helps people just feel better. They can bring calming, coping, and clarity into your life, and I am telling you that when you have those things you have confidence to face the world.
Take a moment and analyze what Q Sciences has. Do we have the best? Do we have what you are looking for? If the answer is yes, then I challenge you to make the all-important decision to push “ALL IN,” and then go about your daily activities helping other people see what we have to offer in the way of a better lifestyle.
I want you to know that I am “ALL IN!” From the minute I wake up to the moment I go to bed I am thinking about how to grow Q Sciences and how I can help other people in this business realize their dreams.
Therefore, I declare this day, October 1, 2014, “I AM Q IN,” which means, “I AM ALL IN!” So, I challenge you this day to do two things: 1) Analyze what Q Sciences has to offer. 2) Analyze what your present situation is; is it better than last year, is it better than yesterday? If it is not, make that bold statement and say, “I’M Q IN!”
Together, we can go out and do amazing things knowing that all of us have made that important decision that this is our home; this is our last stand in this industry. None of us will fail knowing that we are doing it together.

Remember, the purpose of life is to be happy. Our purpose is to make that possible.

No comments :