This Much I Know

Monday, October 13, 2014

There is HOPE! " I will take Q Forever"

Also, I would like to share a little of our stories so that if you have anyone that we could help, we would love to. We aren't worried about whether or not they are in our lines, we are happy to help anyone we can, as this product is changing our lives. 
My story: three years ago, I was in a minor surgical repair.  Something went wrong and a minor 20 minute surgery turned into hours. I survived. We were grateful and thought that was the end. The next day on the way home, I suffered a horrible stroke. Months later, the,doctors would discover that my main artery had been severed and I had bled out causing blood clots and multiple strokes. I lost 3/4 blood in my body. To make matters more complicated, I was given the wrong blood type. This created fighter cells. My body began to suffer daily seizures, loss of consciousness, severe health problems and I brushed death on multiple occasions.  I have a rare autonomic disorder that Mayo Clinic is researching and in awe that I am still alive. I also have an autoimmune disorder. Mayo and Barro's Neurological doctors describe it as having MS, Lupus, Parkinson's diseases, all firing at the same time. I have been confined to bed with multiple seizures daily, struggling to keep my heart rate above 30 and fighting each day to survive. In the past three years I have been in a coma, had multiple immune system transplants, numerous experimental procedures, multiple cases of pneumonia, meningitis, and have been given hours, only days and weeks to live on multiple occasions. 
When Darce gave me this wonderful Empowerplus Q96 product, almost a month ago, I was again headed into a downward spiral. Seizures were plaguing my days and my nights were filled with struggling to breathe. The doctors had given me very little chance of surviving the summer. I was getting sicker by the week and nervous for my future. 
I began Q96 almost a month ago. On day three, I awoke with a new outlook. For the first time in months, I felt like I could get out of bed without using every bit of will power I had. On day five, I decided to go ahead and take QEssentials. I started the protocol. On day 7, I felt alive. During this time, I was still battling pneumonia and bronchitis and was sick but happier than I had been in a long time. Usually when the doctors discuss putting me in ICU, I panic and go into an anxiety attack. This time, I was calm. I handled the discussion without anxiety or tears. I was simply at peace. 
My health improved quicker than usual. All the while, my metal calmness increased. I found myself coping and happy. 
At week two, I noticed that my short term memory was coming back. With multiple strokes, daily seizures, and so many health complications, my short term memory was gone. It was returning. Thinking was easier. I was no longer struggling to pull words. I wasn't having to concentrate and use all my mental power just to talk with someone. I was in Heaven. 
Week three, my energy started to improve. My husband wasn't having to help me out of bed. I could walk without getting winded. 
This past weekend brought events that I have not experienced in over three years. On Saturday morning I went with my husband to Deseret Book and Sam's Club. That was the first time I have done that in years. I came home and slept and got up and made dinner. I have made dinner four nights in a row. In three years, I have not been able to stand long enough to cook dinner. Seizures or passing out would prevent me from standing that long, even if my energy would have allowed. 
My doctor had been out of town for two weeks. When I walked into his office on Monday, he asked what I had done. I was a person he had only heard about and never met. I was full of energy and life. 
Best moment of all was when my son walked in last week with a huge smile on his face and said, "Dad, Mom is mom again. She acts like mom again and talks like mom again. Boy have I missed you, Mom."  I couldn't have been happier. How do I express how grateful I am for Q96 and these amazing products? There are no words. My heart is filled with gratitude. 
My son is 12, struggles with severe ADHD, debilitating anxiety, autism, congenital heart disease, digestive disorders, migraines and leg aches. 
Day 2, his night terrors disappeared. He began sleeping in his own room. 
Day 5, he told me that it no longer hurt to go to the bathroom. 
Day 7, I realized that he had not had a headache in days and his leg aches had subsided. 
Week 2, my son was able to stay engaged and playing with friends for three days in a row. That has never happened. He also started listening more, following thru with directions and his mood improved significantly. He no longer was chewing on his shirts. His stemming stopped. Migraines disappeared. Leg aches stopped. And my son, who has never slept thru the night is sleeping 10 plus hours. He goes to bed without hours of tossing and turning. 
Last week he told me, "mom, the storm in my head is gone. I no longer feel like it is just going everywhere. I am calm. I feel happy. I can think clearer." He then added, "Mom, I don't ever want to be without my Q! I want to take it forever." 
Needless to say, we are eternally grateful. We want to spread the word. We want to help others. We want to share this wonderful product that is changing our lives. 
However we can help, whatever we can do, we are so grateful to be apart of such an amazing group of people. 
Please let us know if we can help in any way. 

No comments :