This Much I Know

Friday, October 31, 2014

Q is a Family! Always room for more

Attachment:   Guest Tickets with correct time.   Many mistakes.  Please read below.

I have many thanks to give to Sandy Cambre, Daren Hogge and DR. Phyllis and Ken Forrest.

When I lost my memory completely and not able to turn on a water faucet or grab a door knob for the most part of 12 weeks of my life just 13 months ago.

There was Dr. Sandy Cambre and her secretary everyday of those 12 weeks talking me through each day.  Emotionally they were all I had.  God used these women immensely.  Sandy and Leah were my emotional rock, daily.

Then two and a half months after taking Q96.  Daren Hogge called me up and asked me what I was doing down here.  I was sharing so much Q96.  It changed my life.  Daren was my rock for the business side of it when I wanted to  throw in the towel due to so many challenges.  Qsciences, what a company!!!   For the CEO to help you get through such challenges.  I am not the only one Daren does this for.   These people really have big hearts and vision.

Then there was Dr. Phyllis.  When Q96 took off and I began to take on responsibilities.  I made so many mistakes due to my brain not  being able to function normally on many days.  She just kept telling me, “just do what you need to do and don’t worry about the rest”,  I cried all of the time due to the mental struggles trying to work.  I literally went in circles on many days. 

To put one email together for the IBO’s, it would literally take me an hour sometimes, even two hours.  Again, all “Dr. Phyllis kept saying.  You can do it.  Just do what you can do.”  those words don’t seem like much.  But it was huge for me.    She was another rock for me weekly.  I knew she knew something I did not know.

Then there was Ken Forrest.   He didn’t want to answer his phone when I would call.  “Don’t worry.  Just do what you are doing.  At least you are doing something”.  I kept complaining I was making so many mistakes all of the time, I just can’t do this.    “just do what you are doing”.   Every call.

I am still making mistakes today.  And I appreciate when you let me know of my mistakes.  So I can correct them.  Please, if I continue to make them,  I appreciate you continuing to help me out.

If you have to wait until it is perfect as Ken and Daren say.  You will never get anywhere. 

The real thanks goes to The Lord who put all of these people in my path.  So it is Him, Christ I give thanks too. 

Many Thanks  to all of you for your patience.   THIS IS THE CORRECT TICKETJ


Karla

No comments :