This Much I Know

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Are you Happy? Check out Q 96 - Thank you Robin!!


Robin:


Okay...I just want to share with you all...I have been on Q 96 for about
12 days..just started the womans pack sat. I never sign on to new things.
(no matter how many tests or studies are done I do not trust research or
studies. )Why I agreed to this is I also hate being on anti depression
meds. I have let myself go from where I was. Worked in a health food store
for two years. Never felt better in my life.
Even under stress...I had joy. I was 18 then.. :) I am so glad I came on
Sat. Heard the testimonies. And the story. Pig farmer sold me... :) But
here is the BEST part. Why my son who is 23 has hearing impariment he is
socially very silent. A extreme introvert. stays in his room a LOT. he has
a couple friends ( which he has had since Jr High) but they communicate
online. I went in on sat after I got home and told him I got some new
vitamins- gave him two and he popped them in. NO QUESTIONS. I got him a
pill organizer and he said he would take them.
And he has. Today he has been out of his room smiling talking to us...and
fun in the conversation. I am in awe. I have a lot of words but feel
speachless. I have asked God to help my son. I feel a bright light of
hope. He is such a dear sweet boy. Who is kind and heart of Gold. The fear
he lives with daily hurts me as much as him. As a mom- I am grateful for
the huge progress in two days. I have asked my dr to advise me how to come
off my anti depression meds..I never wanted them. Thank you Lynn and Lisa

No comments :