This Much I Know

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sad but True

Sometimes the only "taste of success" some people enjoy is when they take a bite out of someone else's success.


These type of people try and run others down after they elect to leave. You know spread rumors because they cant accept the fact others can do it better.  I love it when my team does things better than myself.


However,  Wow!, the first statement sounds familiar to me about some people I know.   A good friend just left his company and instantly they try and tear him down for leaving. Everything at your company was put in place.  Just because your on the train doesn't mean you built or even started the engine.  Enjoy others success instead of trying to tear others down.

I have been blessed to build three successful companies. Them zero.  Still funny to me they now try and take the credit.  Be thankful to this person not jealous or mad that he has elected to move on.

The great thing about Truth and Time is eventually they meet.



1 comment :

Dennis said...

"Enjoy others success instead of trying to tear others down."

Best line!