This Much I Know

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Message of Truth - Are you in the Q?



With tears in my eyes I share the following story.  I State again that we do not prescribe or diagnose we give all natural products to the body and allow the body to feel better!!

Wendy is a hero to me!


After 16 years and over 20 research publications, Q Scienes has released the world famous product, Q96, to the general public. Q96 IS the most researched MICRO NUTRIENT IN HISTORY and is NOW available to everyone.  QSciences is committed to bring the best Nutrition Science has discovered. The products being offered are a daily nutritional blend of the most critical health nutrients for the brain, heart, digestion and energy to go with the Q96.

            Studies have shown Q-96 Helps with these conditions and much more!
-       Depression/Anxiety
-       Migraines
-       Stress
-       Bipolar
-       Autism
-       ADHD
-       ADD
By combining Q-96 with Q Sciences amino acids and probiotics, you can achieve optimal health.



I would like to share my story of how Q96 has helped me find myself again. After being a strong woman through having four children, owning our own business, and all of the regular challenges of life; a sequence of extremely stressful events caused my mental wellness to spiral downward into a state of deep depression and anxiety. I could not function or carryout everyday tasks such as caring for my family or myself, laundry, grocery shopping and everything else a mother and wife should do. There were a couple of times when I even thought the world would be a better place without me. I thought my family would be better off without me.
Desperation brought me to the doctor where I was formally diagnosed with Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), a disorder which caused my extreme depression and anxiety. My doctor suggested I take Zoloft, an anti-depressant, to help me “level out” and then eventually wean off of the prescription. Although it did help me, I also lost all sense of feeling: laughing, crying, happy, sad, mad, etc. Regardless, it was good to be “feeling” a little better and I was looking forward to having my parents visit for a couple of weeks. Sadly, my parents were tragically killed in a car accident on their way to see me and my family. I feel it was a blessing that I was already on medication, the lack of emotion allowed me to hold it together through such a tragic time in my life. Unfortunately, I started to realize that I did not have the ability to mourn, as any human being should, over the loss of my loved ones.  The lack of emotion was starting to affect me and my husband as well.
Through a series of miraculous events, my husband was introduced to Q96 when our life seemed to be a big mess with no end in sight. The meds were not fixing my mental health; they were only putting a band-aid on something that needed surgery.
My husband brought Q96 to me and I started it ASAP! I wanted to get off Zoloft and be me again. After the first two weeks we were both feeling discouraged; Q96 did not seem to be working. In fact I seemed to be getting worse. Three weeks later, the fog finally lifted. I could feel happy and sad. I could see a light at the end of the tunnel. There was hope that I could actually become myself again. I was starting to be productive in my daily tasks. It was an extremely slow process, yet everyday seemed a little better.
One of our children has struggled with concentration for most of his life. Without having him formally assessed, we self-diagnosed him with ADD. We did not want to medicate him or change who he is. We asked him to take Q96 to help improve his focus. He agreed to do so and we have seen a big improvement with his focus. He can feel the difference too.


Description: QSciences
Q96 came into our life at a very important time. I would even be so bold to say that it probably saved my life, my marriage and my family. I want everyone to know about this magnificent product that can help and heal so many things. There is only good health to gain.
If you are interested in learning more about Q96 and several other products that promote mental and physical health, please go to www.qsciences.com, where the description and ingredients of these products are available.

I am excited to share this information with everyone. I hope you will do the same. The only thing to gain is good health.
Sincerely,
Wendy


No comments :