This Much I Know

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Courage to Move Forward - This will bring tears to your eyes!


I just cannot tell you how overwhelmed with joy and happiness and GRATITUDE
that I feel for you, for Jimmy, Marc, Bob, Tim, and all of the other
Corporate poeple...and certainly for the Doctors and of course Tony !  You
know Daren, Dale and I have been talking for about a year now that we need
to sell the Hardware Store and do something else with our lives.  Dale
turned 50  last June, and believe it or not, has worked in that Hardware
Store since 1978, and then he purchased it in 2000, so collectively he has
already worked in there for 32 years and he is only 50 years old!  So...he
feels he needs a change, but then what does he do?  Who wants to hire a 50
year old with no college degree?  I can always start my Reflexology business
again because I am very good at that, (my business name is Gifted Hands, and
everyone agress that  the name fits perfectly), and then sell herbal
products, because if I tell my clients they need a certain product, they
will buy it.  So, we start praying and asking God for direction.  I tell God
that if we are meant to stay in the Hardware Store business, to give us the
customers and make that apparent to us.  If we are meant to sell it and do
something else, then make that clear to us so we see that option as well.
And you know "The Rest of the Story."  In September Alyssa tells me she is
SO overwhelmed with anxiety that she says she can't go on like that
anymore....then the beginning of October my good friend Corey hung himself
in his laundry room and he PROMISED me he wouldn't...then two other
acquaintances committ suicide as well...and the common thread was they were
ALL on anti-depressants.  I receive a call around October 20th that I NEED
to be in Salt Lake City for a very important, Top Secret meeting.  I feel a
"nudge" from God to get my Reflexology degree and my Herbal knowledge
awakened again as I am going to need it for the "Special Plans" HE  has for
me as per Jeremiah 29:11.
I get a real sense of peace, and yet a sense of urgency,  from God about
needing to go to SLC.  Needless to say, I did not know it was going to be
the answer to my asking Him to show me a way to help people with their
anxiety and depression issues from a NATURAL standpoint versus the
allopathic one that seemed all that was available to help these people.
And...that brings me to where we are today....WELL on our way to be able to
having an income of not less than $10,000.00 per month by the end of
December, 2013, so we can sell the Hardware Store and  know what we will be
doing with our time once we don't have that to go to every day, 6.5 days per
week.....at least 70 hours per week!!  And what a JOY it will be for Dale
and I to do QSciences full time! Just think of all the people we can help!
And I mentioned having $10,000 per month, which is not even a drop in the
bucket of what we KNOW we will be making 5 years from now with the Q
business.  To us, it is NOT about the money.  It's about being Blessed so
that WE can Bless others!  I pray EVERY DAY  that God will Bless Us so that
WE can Bless others!  He certainly has blessed us with this wonderful
QSciences business, and I KNOW we will soon be in a position to be able to
help others as we have been blessed!
So, again I say...THANK YOU, Daren Hogge,  for playing such a HUGE role in
being a part of our "Blessing" that we are actively involved in now.  I am
usually not at a loss for words, I know I know, that comes as a huge shock
to you, but really I usually am not.....but when it comes to trying to find
the right words to say to you and the other Corporate guys how much you all
mean to me...and to Dale, well...for one of the first times in my life I can
hardly speak because I get so filled with emotion that words are hard to get
out.  I hope all of you realize how MUCH of a Blessing you are to Dale and
I.  I do pray that God will continue to bless all of you, and us and our
QSciences family as well!
Dale does have quite a story to tell and hopefully someday he can tell it.
In a nutshell, back in 1981 when he was 19 years old, he and 3 other friends
were out drinking and Dale was driving his vehicle back from a party they
had attended when he passed out, went off the road, rolled his vehicle and
his friend in the front seat flew out and hit his head on a rock and died of
massive head injuries.  Dale has NEVER been able to speak about
this....until after he started on the Q96...because it has always been too
traumatic for him to share this story with anyone.  To me this is really
great because obviously he NEEDS to get those ugly feelings out.  Yet
another wonderful result of the Q96 product!  :)

THANK YOU for offering to take Cindy and I around on the Sunday afternoon
after the meeting in SLC the 2nd, 3rd of March. I appreciate it SO SO MUCH!

TEAM GLORIA IS EXCITED!!  We are all rready to ROCK THIS BUSINESS!

In Gratitude,
Gloria   :)

No comments :