This Much I Know

Friday, February 22, 2013

WOW! Another amazing story - GET in the Q!!

WE do not prescribe or make claims.  This is a story from one person.  Natural is a great way to live:


Q96 has been an amazing blessing in our lives A couple of

hours ago I spoke with a woman who had the most beautiful, heartwarming
testimonial of a 34 year old man that lives with her (and has for I believe
she said 11 years) who has Autism and ODD. In 3 weeks the transformation in
this man brought us all to tears and confirmed once again why I am
personally so passionate about QSciences and Q96. This young man was
explosive with rage issues. Very depressed, anxious..So much that he spent
the days pacing back and forth constantly, and hasn't been able to really do
much of anything. He has hit family members, swears constantly and is very
angry typically. He is now calm. He has not had a single instance of an
outburst at all! He is able to eat foods like chocolate cake and candy that
were a disaster before..I'm telling you the woman blew me away! I was in
tears driving on the freeway.. She has now started another woman 43 years
old whom also lives with her on Q96 as well. This woman has brain injuries
from a car accident, and has OCD, so we are praying for good news in another
week or so..This woman, Sharon, said "I will never be without this in my
life!"

Thanks for your interest in what our family calls our "miracle supplement"..
This is the most researched micro nutrient in the world! You can visit our
new website below and order from there as well. I am now sending over the
medical research data for you to have a look. It is very impressive..I am so
excited to be able to share this with everyone. It is my prayer to be able
to be a blessing to those who are suffering with any mood disorder and to
let others have HOPE again..Here's to your good health and mood:)

Blessings,

No comments :